View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezin View Post
I was going to download this from your uploads, but when I did, I noticed the file was a .rar file, even though it is listed as LRF. Is there something I am missing? I really wanted to download this because it has the short story "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" in it. Is there anywhere else to download it for free in the .lrf format?
.rar is a compressed file, like a .zip file. To decompress it, you'll need something like WinRAR.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote