View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #824
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Improving now - able to eat soft solid food - waiting for the socket to heal & seal over.

No nachos for the Super Bowl!
That's lousy. Can't you put them in a blender...?

I'm stuck at just under 12 Stone / 75Kg, which was my original target, but would like to lose another 2 - 3 Kg and settle there. I'm still doing the 5:2 (or 6:1 sometimes) fasting, but it just seems to allow me to maintain, so I may have to get back to a full on diet again for a few weeks.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote