View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
You'll probably have to run a MITM server which intercepts all your traffic with Amazon. As pwr posted, there already exists a similar project constrained to the Kindle Store. I'm *very* interested to see your results concerning Whispersync (or Amazon communications, in general), but I'm afraid that you will have to apply a similar MITM method, and that it will be quite some work. I'm looking forward to your results!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote