View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by garytshepherd View Post
My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, I've looked but can't find the answer, so far.
I would like all tags removed when adding books. I have it setup already for this in regards to downloading metadata. Preferably I would love it if Calibre would remove all tags except those already existing in my collection, but if not I can do so manually later. Hope I have been clear enough.
And as so many others have said, I LOVE Calibre. Thank you so much for this irreplaceable program.
If the Tags exist INSIDE the book, Calibre will only ignore those if you DO NOT use the Read metadata from Contents, not file name.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote