Thread: Accessories Kindle Accessories: Which to buy
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:12 AM   #1
Andrew Kaufman
Author/Suspense Thrillers
Andrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle
Kindle Accessories: Which to buy

I have to admit: I've had my Kindle for a few years now, and have never really been into all the accessories. However since I've been following the discussion groups, I see people talking about them quite a bit. So, can anyone bring me up to speed on what are the best/most helpful accessories to buy? I find there are a lot of cases available out there, but it's hard to tell what works best. I've even heard about waterproof ones (for reading around the pool, boating, etc) and ones with lights around them for reading at night. Any other neat gadgets you've found? Please, spill the details!
Andrew Kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote