View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #131
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
Path bug in Xournal port

Hi,

I've finally stabilized my internal library distribution, and I keep a file tree that goes mostly like this in the card:
/<letter>/<family name(s) of author>, <first name of author>/<title>.<extension>

Note the coma separating the family and first names of each author.

My problem: Xournal kept complaining that it couldn't find the path and it directed me to <SD card>/<letter> whenever I tried to open a file via its app menu (File -> Open). Now I was perusing its config file, and I have found the following:

/media/mmcblk0p1/e/Enguídanos Usach. Pascual

Note that for whatever the reason, a dot (".") is stored there instead of a regular comma (","). No wonder it couldn't access that path again.

If this is how paths are reported to Xournal by the system, that's OK and I'll live with it; if it isn't so, I think we've found a little bug...
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote