View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:36 PM   #38
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I know there are people on here who think "Dune" is one of the greatest stories ever written. It sets my teeth on edge just thinking about it.
I thought Dune was overrated and overhyped. I struggled through the first book, started the second, and finally decided that the author should be paying me to read his books rather than the other way 'round.

But isn't that the beauty of reading and literature? So many folk, so many choices, so many likes and dislikes.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote