View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #54
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The sleeves recommended by xendula may have that problem, but the Oberon Paperwhite sleeves assuredly don't. With the magnetic securing latch in place, I held my sleeve upside-down and tried my best to shake the Paperwhite loose, but it didn't bulge. Holding the latch open (it has a tendency to close if you don't), I repeated the test and was able through vigorous shaking to dislodge my Kindle, but who's going to hold their latch open to do something like that?

Bottom line: your Kindle stays secure in the Oberon sleeve.
You are actually mistaken. That CASE linked above and recommened by me is so secure that some MR users file down a corner in order to be able to easily remove the PW, it's the SLEEVE that I recommended using with the case that fits loosely if used without the case.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote