View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #104
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks for the info. So the Jot Touch is finally out?

Most good handwriting and drawing/painting apps simulate pressure sensitivity by linking line width to stylus speed, usually in inverse relation: slower stylus, thicker line, faster stylus, thinner line. It works fine for handwriting, but it's not always optimal for painting.

So a pressure sensitive stylus would be a nice plus. Although personally, I like drawing and painting on my iPad but I still do the "serious" stuff on my Mac, and that's not just because I have a pressure-sensitive Wacom tablet, but mostly because of the differences in terms of processing capabilities, screen size, and apps available.

But I grew tired of waiting for the Jot Touch and bought a "normal" Jot stylus, and it didn't work for me. The sound the disk makes when it hits the screen, which can be once or twice per second, makes me cringe (at least internally), and if the disk is not perfectly aligned with the screen, which in my case happened rather often, it just doesn't write. So I guess I'll pass on this one.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote