View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
So is there no way to set Calibre to do this on adding books? I'd probably keep doing them manually as I add them rather than add them, then have the next step of running the Quality Check plugin if that's the case, but I really thought I had read other examples where changing around the authors' names was possible.
The import regex is for a single field.
What you are wanting to do, on the fly, is tear a field apart and reconstruct.

Since, imported author name already are a mixed bag, you probably will be fixing some anyway
I put periods and space BACK. Now you see, there is no standard.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote