View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
CallOfCth'reader
Cultist
CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Forma, Kindle DX
The Hobbit - epub from Kobo store

Just purchased this for my new Kobo Glo. So far I haven't spotted any definite errors, although there are a couple of things that I need to check out against my paper copies. The formatting could do with tweaking though, as there are a couple of occasions (so far - at chapter 3) where a paragraph might be in a smaller font size than the rest of the text; something that I may, or may not, correct myself at a future date. Overall, pleased so far.

I haven't read The Hobbit in many years, so it's very enjoyable to visit it again; brings back lots of warm feelings.

Last edited by CallOfCth'reader; 12-12-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Edit: posted as a first-glance review of the file.
CallOfCth'reader is offline   Reply With Quote