View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Just to be clear, if you remount using nobrl does it work and you're just asking how to make it always mount that way? Or you're not sure how to mount as nobrl in the first place?

First, this is not a calibre issue but a Samba/OS X issue, so there's not really anything calibre can do about it. The linked post shows how to do that for other *nix-based systems that support /etc/fstab, but OS X apparently has deprecated fstab in favor of using automounter instead. So you just need to figure out how to configure SMB mount options for automounter. I don't have an OS X machine so I couldn't tell you how to do that, but I bet google knows.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote