View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #31
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Oh, it doesn't have to stop. Others can put it to good use too! I'm just amused that many people concluded that the guy who had too many choices to decide for himself, needed even more choices to NOT be able to choose from.
And I'm amused that you thought people wouldn't answer after the first. When it comes to giving advice, people are relentless. See, I'm doing it now!
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote