View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #10
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
Interesting points all around. For me, I could see myself with two iDevices, but whereas now I own the original iPad and an iPod touch 4, if I just could choose two, I'd pair the iPad and (hypothetical) iPad Mini.
I currently have an iPod Touch 3 and an iPad 3. I would also go with two, but I think I would tend towards the iPod and the (theoretical) iJunior. The iPod functions mainly as my music player and emergency book reader (and entertainer of small children when trapped unexpectedly in the car). I can't carry around an iPad in my pocket, and unlimbering the iPad from my messenger bag to hook up in the truck is too cumbersome. So I can't live without that, but I could live with (and actually would periodically be happy for) a smaller iPad. Of course, LTE would be a must on my new iJunior.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote