View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Pricing and specs will be interesting.
Agreed. Just not sure how this is going to work out. I think the reason that the iPod Touch and the iPad both work is that they don't infringe on one another's space. I'm not saying that the mini won't be a great device with great specs, but I think it may pull people from the iPod Touch or iPad market, rather than exploit a hitherto untapped market.

And price is absolutely crucial. I am going to be getting a tablet soon for my son who is turning seven, for reading, music, games, movies, etc. But, unless Apple really suprises me, I'm sure the Nexus 7 will be at a much more realistic price point. I'm not buying a $400 device for him to drop, forget on the school bus, drip grape jelly on, etc. This is why the rumors (wishful thinking?) of an even cheaper Nexus 7 are very appealing to me.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote