View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #17
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Okay, got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One thing the Sony software does very well is show you how the ePub will look on a 6" screen.

Here is a link to Reader Library for Windows. This is a direct Sony link.

http://s02.download.sony.com/prs/US/...3.00.07130.exe
JS, Downloaded if off your link. Thanks. Looks good. Bright. Clear. Sharp resolution. One thing though--trying to remove my file, it seemed the only viable option was "delete" and when I choose that it comes with this:

Are you sure you want to delete the items from the library? Warning: Items which have been imported from removable media will be deleted from computer.

So if my epub is on a flash drive, I'm going to lose it? (For now I just want to proofread there and get out. SOME DAY I may want to learn how to work from the "list" thing, but right now I just want to make sure I don't lose my epub.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote