View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
You don't have to import any books into the Sony soft. Just connect the reader to your computer and all books on the reader and SD-card will show up within the software.

Like I said before. I just use the software to create collections. With all Databases, the database exactly needs to know where files are located to display stuff properly. So most database create a folder where they copy files to so that they can find them again later. This is the reason I do not use any of those programs to manage my books. I do this in explorer only and then organise them in collections with the library program (well, organising with collections only works on the reader and the SD within the reader, not for the folders I have set up for my books). Organisation on the PC is folder based only.

Hope this helps
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote