View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:42 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuhtala View Post
No, not the desktop app...the tablet app, the "Metro" app, the Modern UI App...whatever you want to call it now. I'm not talking about the desktop application - I don't use that either. The Metro app is the only way to use Kobo on Windows 8 tablets like the Surface RT tablets. You can't install the desktop apps on a Surface RT. This is equivalent to pulling Kobo out of the Google Play store or from iTunes Store. In my mind, not having my main e-book reader on my tablet would make the tablet nearly useless to me. This is a really big deal - both for Windows 8 tablets and for Kobo. They're essentially not supporting the Windows 8 tablet platform1
You said yourself in your initial post that it was "very poorly developed". That presumably is why it's been temporarily removed from the store.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote