View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #15
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
Ebay is possible in Scotland (I know what you meant!).
I'm not slagging off Scotland and I am aware that you now have the internet in that cold and remote land I picked up cheap used devices from a seller in Canada. When I looked into getting one for a friend in the UK I was horrified at the shipping price. It was like over 100 bucks. Yikes. Basically, it seems really hard to get used units at a decent price at that end of the pond.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote