View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #16
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Good to hear that you got a good one,i was not knocking you for buying one.Just putting the record strait about the differences china designed and manufactured tablets have compared to the big brands like Asus ,samsung and others.

I even contemplated buying a 9.7 inch china tablet my self but held off until the nexus 7 came out and im really glad i did as i did not have to throw the dice and trust in luck that i reserved a good one like i would with a number china tablet manufactures.

People also need to take in consideration if the tablet fails on them then they will probably have to pay the shipping costs back to china unless the supplier covers this and honor's a warranty which china company have a long record of not doing.

Its always best to purchase a china tablet that being stocked and sold in your own country of abode as this will keep the costs of shipping down if you end up with a dud tablet and have to return it.

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-09-2012 at 05:43 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote