View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #8
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I agree with the others. If it exists it's probably digital somewhere, and it's just a matter of looking it up. I imagine that some are books long out of print for which there are no legit ebook versions yet just as some of them are no doubt today's best sellers whose pbook ink is practically still damp. Name a book and it's probably on someone's computer system somewhere.
Talking about in English, this is also a function of how recent it is and how popular it is. Stephen King? Likely to be out there the next day, if not sooner.

Random author X who sells 1027 copies of a book only is a 'possibly never' to maybe eventually. And it it is from 1974? Whenever someone feels like scanning it or selling it.

The 'Ripoff' samples I did which were reasonably recent books showed availability in the 90+ percentage. Including some ebooks that were not on sale at all digitally.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote