Thread: PRS-350 Changing Fonts in PRS+
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
spacebrew:

0.95, 0.96, 0.97, ..., 1.00, 1.10 = 7 styles. Font: NimbusMod
Most of the time I use 0.96, 0.97 or just deactivate custom styling.
A.
Just curious about using NumbusMod. From what I can tell from an earlier thread, delphin said he needed to update the font to include "all four of the required font variations." Best I can tell from the thread, this revision is still pending from August (he doesn't seem to have responded in the thread since then). Anyway, since you seem to know what you're doing (and I don't ) are you happy/satisfied with using Nimbus as is?

Also, I'm interested in the issue of your refined font sizing. Would you share the complete code from one of your css files? I don't have a clue how it needs to be done. Thanks!

Thanks for any insight you or anyone might have.

Last edited by k9reeder; 10-30-2011 at 09:47 AM.
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote