View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #44
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
I just noticed this; "Popular apps like Facebook® and RDIO® come ready to go and the store offers over 15,000 hot music, video and game apps"

Does that mean that you don't get full access to the Android App Market? Android has over 150,000 apps (A few months ago when I read that at least) So why would it say one tenth of that?

because they are touting an open android systems leads me to believe that you will be able to download any apps that are compatible with 2.3; I'd also guess they are mentioning the free apps because "free" is always positive trigger for people when making purchases.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote