View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Information only:

This is from a Christian publisher.

Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Who cares? People can click on the link and decide if they want it. Having it stated like that puts a negative slant on it, and in my opinion a post like that has absolutely NO MERIT.
It can work the other way also, it can let people who are looking for books from a Christian publisher know its out there.

I think its a useful tag, and should be included.

I didn't read anything negative in it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote