View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #14
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
We knew what we were getting with Bush and company. Bush was an idiot. Obama lied like a dog. The only reason I do not regret voting for him is it helped to keep McCain out.
The problem with Obama's campaign promises is that people believed them. You should never do that with a politician, no matter what the party. Even for the percentage of promises they actually meant to keep (however small) they will never know how difficult they might be to keep until they are actually in office and know the "lay of the land" (cue Clinton joke.)

Myself, (and I'm sure a few list members are going to love this) I wanted Hillary for president because I wanted Bill back in the office (even if just as "First Lady.")
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote