View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have had my K1 since October of 2008 and loved every minute I read on it. I bought my Mom a DX for her birthday/Mothers Day last year. I feel in love the first time I saw it and had time to use it. I was surprised at how light it was and really liked the bigger screen. I promised myself I would not buy myself a DX until the price dropped.

I now own a DXG and love it. It is a good weight, I can use it lefty or righty, and the additional text on the screen is great.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote