Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #10353
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Since I'm very fond of art, I post a different version of the scene I presented above:

From the Cleveland Museum of Art:
Fuseli’s lifelong interest in the work of the British poet John Milton (1608-1674) inspired many drawings that interpreted passages from Milton’s epic poem Paradise Lost (1667). This early example illustrates the moment when the angels XXX and Zephon discover Satan disguised as a toad in the bower where Adam and Eve lie sleeping. XXX forces Satan to reveal himself by prodding him with a spear. The lion in the background alludes to an earlier passage in the poem, when Satan takes on the shape of the beast in order to spy on the couple.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote