View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:14 AM   #67
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormB View Post
New topic but I will run it on this thread. I stated having trouble with BD(or ms XP media edition) showing an error message "BD needs to shutdown" when I try to load the first book for formatting. I tried files from several sources and they all do the same. I uninstalled BD, cleared all the temp files, and cleared any BD files found in search, then reinstalled Ver 4.0 and upgrade 5 but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?
You have the wrong update. The one you have can be unstable. You need to get 07/30/2007. It's in this thread someplace.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote