View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
I'm not sure what the point of that article was.
We practice Agile development at work and my group tries to do a stand-up every morning. Two of my co-workers come from far away and with traffic - there arrival is always +/- about twenty minutes. My uber-boss was going on a rant about how wonderful his iPad and Apple in general was. To distract him from my late co-workers I tossed back at him that people who carry around tablets are like television watchers. Any idiot can use one and they consume content by others rather than creating anything useful. He was still frothing at the mouth and did not comment when the late arrivals joined the group.

Then - "Baby can use an iPad but not a magazine" video showed up later that day.

You have to understand - I love my two macbooks and my android tablet so I am not a Luddite. The video just supported me teasing my boss. He is actually a pretty good guy but very ... passionate.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote