View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'd pick a (very) slight nit with your position, Harry, to the extent that PDF files that are formatted for the Reader work well enough, they're just less flexible than the LRF/RTF approach is all. If you can get the font size where you want it in the first place, not being able to change it later isn't all that huge a burden -- all that's my personal opinion of course, so salt to taste.

Either way, Hadrien's putting forth a yeoman's effort with FeedBooks, and I'm sure it's a perfectly suitable solution for some folks, and if others find they prefer something else, well then I'm glad that both options exist.

I think we had some reports of ~10 hours of battery life with MP3 use, but I'm digging way back in the old memory file for it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote