View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #11
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfiore View Post
What I cannot face, too lazy, is to read a book once more to apply changes which I noted reading it the first time on paperwhite (of course they are not encrypted, at least when I read them )
Is it a finished book that you bought from Amazon? (I can't think of any other reason to use the Kindle as a proof-reading device.... Oh well, I suppose it might be converted on the KDP but not yet published...) In that case, just use the Highlight feature. When the reading is done, then copy & paste your highlights into a text file and use that as a guide for editing.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote