View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #376
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Problem of the ATIV keyboard is that, in order to make the unit stable and allow the tablet to be held securely by the added keyboard (and not fall over), they had to make the keyboard heavy and limit the opening angle. I'd like to try out the new Lenovo Helix that possibly has a better solution.

Call me strange, but I can not use the Ativ without a mouse (to be precise, my Kensington slimblade trackball that is about half the size or weight of the Ativ) ... haven't managed yet to use Windows without right-click...

So it's good that the unit has a number of USB slots, for external hard drives and mouses...

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote