View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #235
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Still completely on the fence about it - I don't hate it but I'm not thinking it's the best thing ever either. What I'm trying to work out really is whether it's giving me enough for the £109 I paid for it given than on the whole I'm still happy with my K3. And of course, the big compromise if I keep the PW is the ridiculously small amount of on-board storage.
Good luck with your decision. After you use it for awhile hopefully the choice will become more obvious for you. With my earlier PWs (which looked really bad) I considered returning them and just using my touch. I have a really good screen on my touch, I just don't like reading with a light attached. I really much prefer the built in light on the PW.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote