View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wink No more coupons! Just FREE!

"On the riverside of promise" is now free from Smashwords and other outlets.
Grab your copy, read, rate and review!

Diesel eBooks
Sony eBookstore

You can also get it from Amazon and Barnes and Noble for $0.99

Amazon review 4 out of 5 stars:

I liked the book, both for the story and the ideas. It addresses mainly to a readership who likes meaningful adventure stories.

Story unfolds easily, keeping the reader in suspense, and the plot changes come rather smoothly, yet sometimes suprising. Details and descriptions are of the right volume and detail and give just the information needed for the total comprehension of the story.
Deeper meaning, at least the way I got it, deals with the vanity of war and all that comes with it. Various thoughts and ideas are projected through simple and short dialogs of the starring characters, and the reader can just stick to the words and miss the underlying bitterness of who and why started the civil war in Nigeria, as well as the war in general, playing death games against mostly innocent people.

Totally, I believe it's a very high value to money book, that worths the time reading it!

Barnes and Noble review 4 out of 5 stars:

I found this book very pleasant to read.You get quite early in the read that something is off with some of the characters ,but the story provides enough twists and turns to keep you well immersed in it and interested.
i recommend it, if nothing else for the touching depiction of brotherly love that keeps the protagonist rush head first in a deadly serious situation with no interest for his personal safety and well being.
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote