View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Wow I'm triple posting. Someone stop me - I'm outta control!

Anyway, after seeing some more fairly in-depth reviews I think I'm gonna hold off on the Night's Dawn Trilogy for now, but keep it in mind to try another time. Feeling extra picky today.

EDIT
So... after seeing just how little is available as e-books from the crop of current hard sci-fi authors I think I may be right back to that Night's Dawn Trilogy. I'm frustrated by how little is available. Come on publishers! It doesn't take a genius to realize science fiction and e-books are made for each other! /sigh.

Last edited by Shadowplay; 05-21-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote