View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
It's important to me that I have a Nook that's standard (so I can talk customers through problems, among other things) so I hadn't thought about rooting my C-Nook but the idea of putting Android on a SD card is interesting. Are there instructions on doing so anywhere?

Rob Preece
[edit - please visit your User CP to create a signature - Moderator]

Last edited by dreams; 05-22-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: [edit - please visit your User CP to create a signature - Moderator]
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote