View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Normally I'd say buy 3G unless you have a substantial cellphone data plan, but since you have to pay for Amazon Delivery Charges, I'd say no. I always have 3 or more books in an "Unread" collection, so I don't have to worry about buying books on the go. I use my 3G for others things like Gmail/Google Reader/Instapaper
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote