View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:21 AM   #8
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You can use debug during calibre conversion to look at the html, but as the poster said it won't do any good because the source lit file is already corrupted.

Unless of course he is using calibre to view the lit file, then it could be a encoding problem because calibre converts the lit to epub for viewing.

@cybmole are you using Microsoft Reader to view the source file?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
yes, but like I said earlier the damage is already done. I view the lit source in calibre wizard & see that the strange ? are already embedded within the text.

I can't convert to .rtf & do the word find & replace all trick as some ? are correct & it would take ages to manually confirm each change
My mistake, I understood those to appear after converting the LIT file to another format.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote