View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
Gary Young
Gary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightHouse Lady View Post
It's not so bad doing it one by one since I did not load the metadata so I can do it at the same time. That does change the author's name to FN, LN so I have to change it each time.
If you still choose to do this manualy, using the edit metadata function, you can change all of the books by the same author at once.

Instead of selecting just one book on the main screen, select all of the books by an author. Then click on edit metadata. Now enter the author name and author sort you want, and click OK.

This will change the data for all of the selected books.

You will still have to work on each book separately to change titles, add cover images, etc.

Gary
Gary Young is offline   Reply With Quote