View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddman View Post
I think people really want a full PC OS in tablet form, optimized for touch and yet as capable as a laptop. iPhone OS on a big screen is not an instant sell.
True, but it needs to have a form factor similar to the iPad.

I need stylus support for annotation, need multitasking etc. But I don't want something with a keyboard, or that's too big or balky, or has battery life under the 10 hours the iPad is said to get etc.

I kind of want something in between this iPad and a Laptop I guess. I don't need full functionality. But I need a bit more than what the iPad offers--but in the same size, weight and price ranges.

But the iPad is much better than I expected for a first gen effort. So I can't wait to see what other tablet/slate devices roll out from other companies in the coming months.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote