View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 04:51 AM   #9
Ma'am-I-Am
Preferred pronouns: We/Us
Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2
I'm using Calibre 1.48 with a Kindle Paperwhite, preferring AZW3 format. I'm having the same problem, I think. My Preferences for Send to Device are
{series} {series_index:0>2s| | - }{title}{authors:| - |}
But when I actually send an AZW3 to my Paperwhite, the main menu screen shows the title and author, but no series and series index.

I'm a total noob and much of Calibre still confuses me, so I'd appreciate a clearly worded solution that an 8-year-old would understand! LOL!
Ma'am-I-Am is offline   Reply With Quote