Thread: Don4Good
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Don4Good
Don4Good began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 4
Don4Good

G'day everyone from Australia. New member trying to work out how to get the right reader on my iphone to pull down Harvard Classics to MOBI/PRC (is apparently the reader buy I can't find it in iphone apps).

Anyway if anyone reads this & can help then that'd be great. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully one day even contributing.

I loved the listing of do's and don't s in the agreement. I immediately thought to myself " this is a very good place to be with very good potential friends ".

I'm a late middle age gent & living in Fremantle port (Perth) in Western Australia.

My interests are travel, philosophy (all kinds but probably especially ancient esp Stoic as practised by Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, and Seneca). Another favourite is popular science esp the new universe findings and programs featuring the likes of Brian Cox etc.

History - all periods, Mathematics , physics. I must hasten to add these are interests not competencies!
In conclusion, my acknowledgement and salutations to the founder of this site, Alexander Turcic and his army of volunteers. What wonderful and valuable work you're doing ! thank you.

Looking forward to meeting new best friends. - Don
Don4Good is offline   Reply With Quote