View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:36 PM   #190
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Microsoft -- which Ballmer rechristened as a "devices and services company" last month
Will they eventually have to change the name of the company? I mean, Microsoft sounds a lot like a company making non-mainframe software.

When it comes to devices, I really like my new self-built Windows 8 computer. And my Kindle Keyboard is good enough to be worth repairing. As to services, I've pretty much decided against paying Microsoft $49 a year to host my freeware program. SkyDrive, I guess, is another service. The price there is sure right (free), but I'm satisfied with equivalent I get from Google. So I'm gonna say I need neither Microsoft's devices nor it's services. I consider myself pro-Microsoft, but if Microsoft becomes a devices and services company, Linux will be looking better.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote