View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #31
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't believe they do. Amazon claim that the PW's screen has a 25% contrast improvement over a standard Pearl screen.
But is that with the light on or off? Since they reference a "brilliant white background" when talking about the 25% I'd think it's with the light on. I haven't gotten my PW yet (it should arrive shortly), but in photos I've seen side by side with older eInk devices the screen with the light off looks the same as regular Pearl.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote