View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
T1 and t2 question about study purposes

Hi
Really apologize if I am writing a lot of post in the last days, I promise this will be the last I will start till the end of the month.

Someone replied me on another post that I should take care of the highlights on my t2.
I had a 650 and after I used for study purposes highlighting 650 passages on my books, it started to slow down terribly.
I hope with t1 and now t2 this issue has been resolved because if it is not I won't highlight as I want to have a fast device like now

I would try to experimentate but if something goes wrong I do not want to restore my collections as is taking time to catalogus my books.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote