Thread: Memory leak?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
well I'm reproducing it OK here. I just took another look at task manager, after ignoring calibre for a few hours. its now at 134Mb.

so my install has increased its memory usage by 30% since this morning !, it is way out in front of Google Chrome, Outlook , all my other running processes!

what happens when you run task manager & toggle calibre to/from being closed in task bar. do you not see an increment every time you open / close it ?

Last edited by cybmole; 10-03-2011 at 11:21 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote