Thread: Dead Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
So what happened

To your Dead KINDLE? I am intrigued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
Woke up this a.m. after leaving my Kindle in sleep mode with the wireless on. The Kindle was completely powered down. Didn't think much of it, thought maybe the battery had run down. Plugged it and it wouldn't start up. So I did a hard reset. It seemed to work so I left it to charge while I did my morning routine.

Just came back and the Kindle is dead. Tried another reset and it didn't work. Screen blinked a few times and nada. I have to wait until 6 am PST to call customer support.

I'm trying to remain neutral but I've been fortunate enough to never have an expensive device die so soon.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote