View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeric View Post
Hi,
I work in the John Jermain Memorial Library in Sag Harbor, NY, as the coordinator of technology and media. In spite of my title, I'm a newbie to e-books. Our library is currently looking into ways to add e-books, and possibly e-readers to our collection.

Personally, I am trying out my HTC Evo Android phone as an e-reader using the Aldiko and Kindle apps. I also just put Adobe Digital Editions on my work computer and downloaded a technical e-book from O'Reilly -- in ePub format -- that will be useful to me in my work here. I'm now going to explore the forums to see if there's a way to get that book onto my phone. See you around the forums.
Welcome to MobileRead. I'm sure you'll find out quite a lot about eBooks.

I'd like to direct your attention ot the following thread. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98152 which I hope you will find interesting.

Just remember, we want eBooks in ePub and not in PDF and we also do not want audiobooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote