View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Etiquette Question

I publish a few books. I've recently published one in ebook formats, including a very nice ePub format.

Id like to let people to take a look at the innards of the ePub to see how I've coded various things - svg full page graphics, embedded fonts, nice graphical drop caps and in-line pictures - without having to buy the book.

But since it is a commercial ePub, I can only upload a sample - say half the book.

I can't upload to the ePub eBook section, as that's for free, full books, not commercial samples.

Do we have an "ePub books I'm proud of creating" thread?

Where would be the best place to upload it so that people looking for good sample ePubs can find it (and possibly criticise the coding).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote