View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
This morning, I started up my computer again, plugged it all back in, and started up the eBook Library and it tells me there is a software update, for the Library, and do I want to download it? I choose yes and everything is locked up again.
This is the first time I've heard of eBook library locking up so much. What OS are you using XP or Vista? Have you added the eBook Libray to you list of DEP exceptions? Or set your DEP to only run for Windows programs.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote